Caramoan Islands Getaway Before P5,500 NOW ONLY! P2,698Harper Travel & Tours
Join the Group Buy
Refer Friends and Earn for Free!
If it is gift that you are looking for these coming holidays, you just found one! Get this amazing deal now and travel with your loved ones to one of the most beautiful places here in the Philippines! Spend 3 days and 2 nights at the exploring the beauty of Caramoan Islands with no hassle. You will be served your daily breakfast, be given a room with cable TV, air condition, and private toilet and bath with hot and cold shower. But really, who cares about your hotel room when you have tons of exciting places to explore outside, right?
For the real deal, you will be visiting the Matukad Island which is the most famous island in Caramoan; mainly because it is the island the Survivor series was shot. See the captivating beauty of the hidden lagoon. The Lahos Island, Cagbanilad, and the St. Michael Parish, the Our Lady of peace Shrine which consists of 500 steps, will surely make you want to stay there forever!
Do not forget about the white sand beach of Minalagos Island, the mystical cave of Minapandong Island, the Bugtong beach, and the underwater spring Bulag Bugang Water Cave. The Manlawi Sandbar, the widest sandbar ever is also going to be there for a great night out! And oh! Walk along the beautiful virgin beach of Bageing/Sabitang Laya.
Caramoan Islands is surely a one magnificent place that you should never miss to see. It’s loveliness is one of a kind and you’ll be proud it is here in the Philippines. Get this deal now and create a memory that you will never ever forget. Hurry, limited offer only!
9:00 - 10:00AM- ETA at Guijalo Port Caramoan - the land of sparkling white sand beaches, unspoiled mountain ranges, rugged limestone formation, clear warm waters and coral reefs. Upon arrival at Guijalo Port you will be met by our local representative/tour guide for your transfer to the accommodation. (Lunch)
After lunch, proceed for a island hopping and explore the beautiful islands of Matukad, Lahus, Cagbalinad, Minalahos and Busdak. Enjoy a sunset cruise on way back to accommodation. Explore Caramoan Town and we will guide you to Local Souvenir Shops
6:00 - 7:00AM- Enjoy Breakfast at the accommodation. After breakfast you will be met by our local representative/tour guide. This is truly an ultimate tour for everyone, a whole day trip which provides a variety of experience. This tour is comprised of minor hiking activity. Climb 524 steps to Statue of Our Lady of Holy Rosary at Mt. Caglago and see the breathtaking view of Lahuy Island. (Breakfast and Lunch)
10:00AM - 5:00PM- Island hopping at Bugtong Beach or Cotivas Island with seafood picnic lunch at Manlawi-Sand Bar Beach the widest sand bar in Caramoan. Snorkeling and swimming at Bageing/Sabitang Laya, if have enough time take a plunge in a soothing Bulang Bugang Underwater Cave. Back to accommodation and rest
7:30 - 8:00AM- Check out at the hotel after breakfast. You will be met by our local representative/tour guide at the accommodation for your visit to St. Michael ParishChurch(Red bricks, constructed during Spanish Era), then proceed to Guijalo Port for your boat transfer to Sabang Port(last trip of boat is 11am). Take home fond memories of your rejuvenating holiday in Caramoan Islands! (Breakfast)
The above itineraries and activities can be modified by the tour guide depending on the accessibility of the islands during the time of your visit due to weather conditions and sea level.
Places to visit:
- Matukad Island- perfect island -favorite location for the Survivor series
- Hidden Lagoon at Matukad Island - Mystical (milkfish)-Bangus believed to be the guardian of the island.
- Lahos Island
- Minalagos Island -white sand beach and limestone karst formations.
- Cave at Minapandong Island
- St. Michael ParishChurch (Red bricks, constructed during Spanish Era)
- Our Lady of Peace (530 steps shrine) at Mt. Caglaho
- Manlawi Sandbar- widest sandbar
- Bugtong Beach /Cotivas Island
- Bageing/Sabitang Laya
- Underwater Spring – Bulang Bugang Water Cave
- Enjoy delicious breakfast servings daily!
- This package includes 3 days and 2 nights excellent room accommodation for 4 to 5 persons.
- Lodging place includes an air-conditioned room, cable TV, private toilet and bath (hot/cold shower), and free Wi-Fi access.
- Island Hopping, Swimming & Rock Climbing Tour with Lunch.
- Roundtrip Transfers to Sabang Port to Guijalo Port
- All entrance fees are included in the package.
- Exclusive private boat for your island hopping activities provided with individual life vest for your safety.
- DOT certified personal tour guide that will accompany and accommodate your group during island hopping activities
- Voucher valid til March 15, 2013
- Voucher is valid for 1 person.
- Voucher is transferable as long as booking has not been made yet.
- May purchase multiple vouchers.
- Travel period til May 31, 2013
- Pre-booking required 1 month prior to desired travel dates. Booking period starts on January 8, 2013 to March 15, 2013.
- Not Valid during holidays. Chinese New: Year February 7-12, 2013 and Holy Week: from March 24-31, 2013
- IMPORTANT: Package requires 5 adults to purchase voucher separately. Room is 5 pax sharing, 5 vouchers is required per booking.
- All confirmed bookings are final and subject to forfeiture if no-show.
- No cancellation of bookings once reservation has been made.
GrantonWorld Terms & Conditions:
- You will receive an email from GrantonWorld Philippines with your printable voucher.
- Voucher is transferable and may be given as a gift.
- Voucher cannot be used in conjunction with any discount card or promotion.
- Price is inclusive of all service charge and VAT.
- All paid transactions are non-refundable.
- Failure to redeem vouchers within redemption period will render the vouchers invalid.
Reservation / Inquiry:
Harper Travel & Tours
Room 205, Sorosa Building, #2035
F.B Harrison Street, Pasay City
354-4619 / 4750727 / 0916-590-3965 / 0929-251-5172
9:00am- 3:00pm Saturday
About Harper Travel & Tours
Room 205, Sorosa Building
#2035 F.B Harrison Street